Z80 Motherboard (PCB) with RC2014 compatible expansion sockets.
- Z80 CPU running at 7.3728 MHz
- 128k bytes RAM
- 32k bytes ROM
- Bit-bang serial at 9600 baud
- Four RC2014 compatible module sockets
- Powered from FTDI style serial
- Runs the Small Computer Monitor
- Runs BASIC
- Easily expandable to run CP/M
This circuit board has been designed to be easy to build, with far less soldering and components than a typical RC2014 system.
Available (free) firmware includes the Small Computer Monitor, BASIC and a CP/M loader (required Compact Flash module).
Available plug-in modules include:
- Z80 SIO based high-speed serial
- Compact Flash module
- Digital input and output
- Prototyping cards
|Tindie: SC114 PCB||PCB only|
|Tindie: SC114 Kit||Complete kit|
|EasyEDA: SC114||PCB design files|
|Gerbers: SC114||Gerber files|