SC109 is a modular backplane which forms a bridge between Z50Bus systems and RC2014 systems. It has three RC2014 slots plus two Z80Bus slots, allowing modules from both systems to be mixed.
- SC109 – Description
- SC109 – Assembly Guide
- SC109 – Parts List
- SC109 – Printed Circuit Board
- SC109 – User Guide
- SC109 – Kit, not currently available
- SC109 – PCB (Tindie, RC2014 Pick’n’Mix)
- SC109 – PCB (Tindie, Z50Bus Pick’n’Mix)
- This design is made with the permission of LiNC (designers of the Z50Bus).
- This design is made in accordance with the “designed for RC2014” labelling scheme.
- RC2014 is a trademark of RFC2795 Ltd.
- This product is designed for hobby use and is not suitable for industrial, commercial or safety-critical applications.
- The product contains small parts and is not suitable for young children.