These modules can be daisy-chained together, either by direct connection or by dupont cables.
The following modules are available.
- SC401 – I2C prototyping module
- SC402 – I2C memory module (24xxxx)
- SC403 – I2C 16-bit digital I/O module (MCP23018)
- SC404 – I2C 8-bit digital I/O module (MCP23008)
- SC405 – I2C 8-bit digital I/O module (PCF8574)
- SC406 – I2C temperature sensor module (TC74)
- SC407 – I2C switches and lights module (PCF8574)
An SC400 series module typically looks like the PCB to the left.
The six pin connectors has the pin-out:
- 1 = V- (0 volts / ground)
- 2 = V+ (5 volts)
- 3 = SD (I2C serial data)
- 4 = SC (I2C serial clock)
- 5 = V+ (5 volts)
- 6 = V- (0 volts / ground)
These bus signals pass through most modules, with input (male header pins) on the left and output (female header socket) on the right.
- I2C demo v2.1.0 – Written in assembler for use for SCM
- I2C demo v2.0.0 – Written in assembler for use for SCM
- This product is designed for hobby use and is not suitable for industrial, commercial or safety-critical applications.